Saturday, September 25, 2010

So I'm trying to study right now. Just thought I'd let you all know. This semester I'm taking Biochem, Physiology and Neuro. Everyone says this is the hardest semester but I can't imagine it getting any easier! So far so good, I'm starting to get into the habit of studying because as many of you know I've never really had to do much of it to get by, at least during my undergrad anyway. I'm not saying this to be cocky, that's why I said "get by"!
Other than that things are swell. My Canada student loans are finally falling into place, so I can pay for my education, feed my family etc.! Lianna and Pearl are loving life of course, just hanging out going to the beach with Jessie and coming to visit me at school which is a special little treat of course. Pearl is the darling of the school, everyone knows her name and she pretty much owns the place when she walks in the door!
Anywho, short post, but that's the gist of it. We're missing everyone of course and can't wait for Christmas break!
Have a swell old day,
Darcy

PS of course... not sure why I said that so many times, ah well, of course... enjoy

5 comments:

kelsey said...

lol. I was going to comment about the "of course" but you beat me to it. thanks for the little update. i love that picture of pearl on your header. we also can't wait to see you guys at christmas!!!

good luck with your classes. sounds intense, but also appealing to me right now. . . i am missing school! ha.

jonny j said...

Yeah I wish Kelsey would teach her older brothers how to study. You can only get so far on your memory. Can't wait for Christmas and to get off this rock for a few weeks!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
xmanclan said...

Ya, I was going to mention the "of course" thing but that has been covered. Well, all I can say is, "Good luck and can't wait to see all of you after Christmas, of course!" ;)

Terry Neal said...

I am glad it is easy classes for you they sound to difficult for me to take one of them.
sleep disorder symptoms