Thursday, December 1, 2011

too close

So, we have about 12 days left here on Statia. Pearl and I are starting to pack and get things ready to go so Darcy can focus on studying and prepare for his block 3 exams and finals. Woof.
Now that it's December 1st, I can listen to Christmas music all the time and Darcy won't threaten to divorce me again. {that might have been in August}

Some of our final island plans include the following:
  • Watch every sunset - and most likely take pictures of each one
  • Spend as much time on the beach as humanly possible
  • Get our immigration crap done so we can leave, legally
  • Pack - and hope that Pearl won't come along and unpack everything
  • Clean our house - so it doesn't look like it's been neglected for years
  • Go to the beach some more
  • Hike the volcano one more time
  • Take a picture with all of the loaded Rastafarians 
  • Watch Home Alone - okay, that can come later
  • Inhale as much of this salty, humid air that I can, while I can*
*To me, it's the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disneyland mingled with The Silver Strand ;)


So, that's the plan, folks. Till next time, here are a few shots from yesterday. :)

XOXO, peathe, whatnot and all the rest,
Li

6 comments:

Cook Crew said...

SILVER STRAND!!!!! I have been living vicariously through you and enjoy all of your beautiful pictures... I know that you will cherish this adventure :)

kelsey said...

Sad that you are leaving, but happy that you'll be somewhat closer. That sunset picture is gorgeous, as is Pearl's face. Good luck with everything.

Norio Reyes said...

Vist: http://www.pasosblogger.com/

Unknown said...

Pretty good post. I found your website perfect for my needs. Thanks for sharing the great ideas. Designer lehenga

Anonymous said...

http://kiemtienaffiliate.blogspot.com/

hello!
pretty good post!

Robinsen Clerk said...

Excellent article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.